124. The nurse told the children the sun ______ in the east. A. risesB. roseC. will riseD. has risen答案: A ( 选择B的同学要注意, 虽然主句中用了told, 但太阳从东方升起是真理性事实, 应用一般现在时表示.)
125. – Are you sure you have to? It’s been very late.-- I don’t know ______ I can do it if not now.
A. whereB. whyC. whenD. how答案: C ( 选择D的同学要注意语境, 根据语境知道这里强调的是必须先在做,否则就没有时间了)
126. 70.- Could you tell me _______ she is looking for?-- Her cousin, Susan. A. thatB. whoseC. whomD. which
答案: C (选择其它三项的同学要注意语境,这里是指找Susan这个人)
127. When are the Shutes leaving for New York? -- Pardon? -- I asked ___________.
A.when are the Shutes leaving for New York B.when the Shutes are leaving for New York
C.when were the Shutes leaving for New York D.when the Shutes were leaving for New York
答案: D ( 选择B的同学注意到了宾语从句的语序,但同时要注意时态要用相应的过去时.)
128. Would you please tell me ________ next, Mr Wang?A. what should we doB. we should do whatC. what we should doD. should do what答案: C ( 选择A的同学要注意宾语从句的语序为陈述语序.)
129. Alice has gone to the classroom and she didn’t say ________.
A. when did she come backC. when would she be backC. when she came backD. when she would be back
130.I’m sorry I broke your coffee cup.-- Oh, really? __. A. It doesn’t matterB. I don’t knowC. it’s OK with meD. You’re welcome答：A (选择C和D的要注意中文的干扰.D是用来回答别人的致谢的.)
131.He hardly had anything to eat, ________ he?A. didn’t B. hadn’t C. had D. did
132.He says that he won’t be free until tomorrow.他说他到明天才会有空。
解析: 在这个复合句中, that引导的从句做says的宾语,被称为宾语从句。until用在否定句中,构成“not...until...” 结构,意为“直到……才……”,谓语动词用非延续性动词;until用在肯定句中,意为“直到……”,主句的谓语动词要用延续性动词。例如:They didn’t leave until they finished their work. 他们完成了工作才回家。
We waited until he came. 我们一直等到他来。
133. 课本:There’s something wrong with my computer. It doesn’t work. 我的计算机出了故障,它无法工作了。
真题再现:I have to speak to my grandpa loudly because there’s _____ with his ears.
A. wrong something B. something wrong C. anything wrong D. nothing wrong
要点点拨:形容词修饰something, nothing, anything, everything等不定代词时要后置,故排除A。答案:B
134.课本原句:All the computers must be shut down when you leave. 离开时你必须把所有的计算机关掉。
真题:The whole company _____ for a three weeks’ summer holiday. A. shut down B. shut off C. shut up D. shut away要点点拨:shut down意为“关闭;停工;歇业”;shut off意为“关掉(煤气)”等;shut up意为“关闭;住嘴”等;shut away意为“隔离;隔绝”。答案:A
135. Our sports meeting has been ____ till next Monday because of the bad weather.
A. put on B. put up C. put off D. put down要点点拨: put on意为“穿上,上演”;put up意为“举起,挂起,张贴”;put off意为“推迟,延期”; put down意为“放下,写下,记下”。 答案:C
136. So it goes on, hour after hour. 就这样继续下去,一小时接一小时。解析: hour after hour意思为“一小时接一小时”。英语中,用after连接两个相同的单数名词(名词前不用冠词)表示“一个接一个”
137. 解析: during(in, for) the last(past) + 一段时间,表示“到现在为止多长时间以来(内)”,常与现在完成时态连用。例如:In the last twenty years China has changed a lot. 在最近二十年内中国发生了巨大的变化。
138. I’m afraid I won’t come ___B___ 7 and 9. I will be at work then. A. until B. between C. during D. for
139..Butter and cheese _C_____ in price. A. has gone up B. is gone up C. have gone up D. are gone up
140.Today some newly-produced mobile phones can take pictures __B____ a camera.
A. as B. for C. like D. of
141.The buses _____C__ over 2 thousand people a day.
A. take B. bring C. carry D. sent
142.The coductor kept ___D____ hot water to us. A. give B. bring C. taking D. giving
143.There are four pairs of socks to ______, but the woman doesn’t know ______ to buy.(A)
A. choose from; which B. choose from; what C. choose; which D. choose ;what
144.Nobaby noticed the thief slip into the shop, because the lights happened to _______.D
A. put out B. turn out a C .give out D. go out
145.___A___ the sports meeting might be put off. Yes, it all depends on the weather.
A.I’ ve been told B. I’ve told C. I’m told D.I told
146.The teacher said ___A___ wanted to go to the cinema must be there before 6:00,
A. those who B. that C. who D. which
147.They stopped ______ and ______ out to play when they ______ the bell ring or rest.(A)
A. working; went; heard B. work; to go; hear C. working; go; hearing D. working; going; heard
148.I am going to Qingdao and stay there for a week.(B)
______ you are there, would you please buy some books for me?
A. If B. While C. Since D. As soon as
149. 1 John plays football ____, if not better than, David. A as well B as well as C so well D so well as
解析：该题意为：John踢足球如果不比David好的话，那也踢得和David一样好。 和…一样好为as well as. 故该题正确答案为B。
150. She thought I was talking about her daughter, ____, in fact, I was talking about my daughter.A when B where C which D while解析：该处意为"然而"，只有while有此意思，故选D。
151. I learned that her father ____ in 1950.A had died B died C dead D is dead
解析：该题正确答案为B。从句中的谓语动词动作虽然发生在主句谓语动词的动作之前，但因从句中有明确的过去时间状语in 1950, 所以不用过去完成时态，而用一般过去时态。
152. The five-year-old girl ____ by her parents. A is looked B has looked forC is being looked for D has been looked解析：该题正确答案为C。在带有介词的动词短语用于被动语态句中，介词不能省，否则就变成了不及物动词短语，而不能用于被动语态的句子中。
153. We had hoped that he ____ longer.A stays B have stayed C stayed D would stay
解析：该题正确答案为D。had hoped表示"本希望"，同样用法的动词还有think, expect等，后面的句子需用虚拟语气
154. "Mary wants to see you today"."I would rather she ____ tomorrow than today." A comes B came C should come D will come解析：该题正确答案为B。would rather后面的从句需用虚拟语气，用动词过去时表示。
155. It is wise to have some money ____ for old age.A put away B kept up C given away D laid up
解析：该题正确答案为A。意为"存";keep up意为"继续";give away意为"分发";lay up"
156. She says she doesn't feel like ____ out with you. A going B to go C for going D went
解析：该题正确答案为A。 feel like = want, 此处like 为介词，后面要接名词或动名词作宾语
157. _______ if he had any bad habit, she replied that he was a heavy smoker.A. Ask B. To ask C. Asked D. Asking解析：该题答案为C。主语she是被问。
158. They _______ to walk in the street at might. A. didn't dare B. not dared C. not dare D. dared not
解析，该题答案为A， 此空需选一动词作谓语，因为后面是to walk, didn't dare是行为动词dare过去时态的否定形式。
159. When he was very old, Mr. Smith _______ sit for hours without saying a word. A. would B. should C. must D. used解析，该题答案为A, would此处表过去的倾向性，习惯性动作，意为"总是"如: When we were children, we would go swimming every summer.
160. Don't forget to post the letter, _______ ? A. will you B. do you C. won't you D. shall you
解析：该题答案为A， 在否定句、祈使句后只用"will you"?，但肯定的祈使句后可用如，Wait for me, will (won't, can, can't, could) you?
161.He hardly writes to you, _______ ?A. doesn't he B. does he C. do they D. has he
162. _______ I accept the gift or refuse it is none of your business. A. If B. Whether C. Even if D. No matter when解析：该题答案为B。whether可以和or连用，if不可以，此外if一般仅用于宾语从句。
163. The way _______ these comrades look at problems is wrong. A. where B. in that C.X D. with which解析：该题答案为C，先行词是way，定语从句中用that或 in which来引导或不填。
164. ____a long time since I saw you last time.A.It was B. It is C. It had been D. It can be
解析：该题答案为B，It is +时间数+ since引导的从句是一个句型，意为"从…时候以来过了多久了。"
165. The chemical works _______ where my father has worked for thirty years in 1949.
A. was built B. were built C. is built D. are built 解析：该题答案为A。works形式上是复数，意思上是单数，因此谓语动词用单数，类似的还有news, maths, politics, physics.
166.They each _______ a copy of the new physics. A. have B. has C. having D. gets
解析：该题答案为A。They each不等于each of …, each of 这个词组作主语谓语用单数如each of the students hands in their homework，而they each作主语，谓语要随each前面的词来变化。
167.Not only ____ this machine but ____ it. A. can he run……can he repair B. can he run……he can repair
C. he can run……he can repair D. he can run……can he repair
解析：该题答案为B，在not only……but (also)句型中，只有but前面的部分倒装，but后面仍是正常语序。
168.____ that he went to sleep.A It was until midnight B That was until midnight
C It was not until midnight D That was not until midnight解析：该题答案为C。强调until结构时，要将否定词not移到until前。又如：He didn't leave until twelve 改为It was not until twelve that he left.
169. There are a lot of students ____ in the class room.A talk B talking C talked D to talk
解析：该题正确答案为B。 There be句型为倒装句，可换为A lot of students are talking in the class room. 又如：There is a lot of noise heard out in the street.
170. While ____my homework, I heard a cry for help.A do B did C doing D having done
解析：该题答案为C。该空处省略了I'm,相当于while I'm doing my home work.如：While playing guitar, he is singing.
171. The bus ____C__ on the road for 2 hours so far. A. has stopped B. stopped C. has been
Are you __A___ the jacket these days? A. wearing B. putting on C. dressing D. on
He __C______ foe 2 hours. A. got up B. has got up C. has been up
You mustn't ___B_____ until he comes back. A. be away B. leave C. be left
172. —These farmers have been to the United States. —Really ? When _____ there ?
A. will they go B. did they go C. do they go D. have they gone现在完成时与一般过去时容易混淆，就是因为它们所表示的动作都发生在过去，但二者又有区别：一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的事、存在的状态或经常发生的动作，说话的侧重点在于陈述一件过去的事情，与现在没有关系;现在完成时表示与现在有关系的发生在过去的动作，它不与表示过去的时间状语(如yesterday ， last week ， a moment ago等)连用。故9的正确答案为B.
173. His father ______ the Party since 1978.A. joined B. has joined C. was in D. has been in 现在完成时中，非延续性动词不能与for和since引导的表示一段时间的状语连用，通常是用相应的延续性动词来代替。故11的正确答案依次为：D.
174. You must make your new house clean and safe __C_____you move in. A.because B.when C.before D.until
I was_______tired_______I couldn't walk on.(A)A.so…that B.too…to C.very…that D.very…to
I thought he___D____to see his mother if he time.
A.will go…has B.will go …will have C.would go …would have D.would go …had
175. Today the forests have almost gone. People must ___C____ down too many trees.
A. stop from cutting B. stop to cut C. be stopped from cutting D. be stopped to cut
176.It's very nice _________ you to get me two tickets _________ the World Cup.(B)
A. for， of B. of， for C. to， for D. of， to
177. My mother was very glad __A____ her old friend.A. to meet B. meet C. met D. meets
"be +形容词+ to do sth"结构中的不定式作状语，常表示原因或方式。
178. . The panda is so fat that it can't go through the hole.(改为意思相同的句子)
The hole ______ ______ ______ ______ such a fat panda to go through.( is， too， small， for)
"too +形容词/副词(for sb)to do…"(太……而不能……)和"enough (for sb) to do…"(足以、足够……做……)结构中，不定式作结果状语。
179. The new hospital ___ D ___ is near the factory. A. build B. builds C. to build D. to be built当不定式的逻辑主语是不定式所表示的动作的承受者(宾语)时，用动词不定式的被动式，即：to be +过去分词;如果不定式所表示的动作发生在谓语动词表示的动作之前，不定式用完成式，即：to have +过去分词;如果不定式表示的动作和谓语动词表示的动作同时发生，用不定式的进行式，即：to be +现在分词
180.________ China isn't rich now, ________we're working hard to make her richer and stronger(B)
A. Though; but B. Though; / C. Both; and D. Because; so
so(因此; 所以)为并列连词，表示结果;because(因为)为从属连词，表示原因，但这对因果连词在句中不可同时并用。but(可是)也为并列连词，表示转折，与之对应的从属连词though/although (虽然)表示让步，它们也不可在句中同时使用。
181. Be careful! The water is too hot. You'd better ___C___ it right now. A. do not drink B. not to drink C. not drink D. not drinking 【考点】 You'd better 为You had better的缩略式。sb had better (not) do sth为一常用句型，意为“某人最好(不)去做某事”，请大家务必关注其否定结构。
182. We found ___A____ necessary to protect the environment. A. it B. this C. that D. what
【考点】 “主语+find+ it +adj. + to do sth”为一常用句型，意为“某人发现做某事……”，其中it为形式宾语(此时不可用this/that/one等代词替换)，真实的宾语为后置的不定式短语。
183..中文：从战争开始时他就一直在那里工作。(误)He has worked there since the war has begun.
(正)He has worked there since the war began.(since引导的从句表示过去的某时间点，应用一般过去时。)
184. 中文：他去年离开家我就一直没有见过他。(误)He left home last year and I did not see him since.
(正)He left home last year and I haven\'t seen him since.(since后面省去的是he left home last year，前面的句子要用完成时。)
185. 中文：我去看他们的时候他们在吃晚餐。(误)They had supper when I went to see them.
(正)They were having supper when I went to see them.(他们在吃晚餐是在过去我去看他们的时间某一点上正进行的动作，应用过去进行时。)
中文：她两个月前去澳洲了，她许多年前到过那里。(误)She went to Australia two months ago. She has been there many years before.(正)She went to Australia two months ago. She had been there many years before.(many years before是从过去的某时之前算起的，表示过去的过去，要和过去完成时连用。)
186.Neither he nor you is good at English.(×)Neither he nor you are good at English.(√)
析：either... or...，neither... nor...，not only...，but also...等词组连接句子的两个主语时，谓语动词遵循“就近一致原则”，即由靠近谓语的那个主语决定谓语的人称和数用何种形式。
187. I can't help _____ the house this afternoon A. sweeping B. sweep C. swept D. with sweep
B。易错选A，学生误用了短语can’t help v-ing。但此题不是“忍不住”之意，而是“不能帮……”之意。
188.The lift is used to ____ up and down every day.A. going B. went C. go D. gone
C.易错选A，学生是根据短语be used to v-ing(习惯于…)做出的选择。但此题的be used to是被动语态，不是“习惯于…”而是“被用来做……”。
189. My pen ____ better than yours. I may lend it to you.A. is written B. wrote C. writes D. is writing
190.____ my visit to France, I arrived ____Paris the first. A. At, in B. On, at C. During, to D. In, on
191.— Could you tell them____?— Of course, she lives in Shanghai Road. (昆明市)
A. where Lily livesB. where Lily livedC. where did Lily liveD. where to live in
192. He hasn't heard from his friend ____ last month.
A. since B. by the end of C. for D. until
193. I didn't buy the dictionary yesterday ____ my aunt would give me one. (河南)
A. until B. because C. if D. before
194____ is your father?—The tall man with a pair of glasses under the tree. . A. Who B. Where C. What D. Which【解析】此题陷阱选项为A或B或C。如果不看语境把四个选项代入句中意思都很通顺。答语意为“树底下那个戴着眼镜的高个子男人”。由此可知问句的意思应该为“哪一个是你父亲”。因此正确答案为D。
195—What would you like to drink?—It doesn’t matter. _______ will do. A. Nothing B. Everything C. Something D. Anything【解析】如果不看语境把四个选项代入句中意思都很通。其实，这里的语境为“你想喝点什么?”“没关系，任何东西都行”。正确答案为D。
196. —What is your favourite _______?—Summer. I can go swimming at that time.
A. festival B. season C. month D. weather【解析】如果不看语境，四个选项代入句中意思都很通顺。由答语可知问句所问的是最喜爱哪个季节，因此正确答案为B。
197. It’s _______ hot _______ cold all the year round in Kunming. It’s called “Spring City. ”
A. either, or B. neither, nor C. both, and D. neither, or
【解析】此题陷阱选项为A或C。这是由于忽略语境造成的。如果不看下文中的It’s called “Spring City. ”那么从语法角度来看A、B、C三项都没有错。但在这里只有B项才符合语境要表达的意思。正确答案为B。
198.Don’t throw waste paper on the ground. Please _______.
A. pick them up B. pick up them C. pick it up D. pick up it
【解析】此题陷阱选项为A。这是由于忽略语境造成的，如果不注意上文中的waste paper，就很可能误选为A。由于waste paper是不可数名词，应该用it来代替，故正确答案为C。
199. 1. Mr Li said, “Don’t make such a mistake again, Tim.” (改为间接引语)
Mr Li told Jim ______ ______ ______ such a mistake again.
not to make。直接引语为否定祈使句时，若改为间接引语，用ask / tell sb not to do sth句型，注意其中的Don’t改成了not to。
200.Why didn’t she pass the exam? I want to know... (改为含宾语从句的复合句)
I want to know ______ ______ ______ pass the exam
why, she didn’t。注意宾语从句的词序与陈述句的词序相同，所以要说she didn’t。
201.Jack’s father asked him, “Have you packed your things?” (改为间接引语)
Jack’s father asked him ______ he ______ packed his things.
202.Hurry up, or you’ll miss the early bus. (改为含条件状语从句的复合句)
______ ______ hurry, ______ ______miss the early train.
If you, you will。“祈使句+and / or+陈述句”句型中的祈使句就相当于一个if引导的条件状语从句。注意：改写时因为前面用了连词if，后面的连词and / or要去掉。
203.This text is very difficult. I can’t understand it. (合并为同义句)
This text is ______ difficult for me ______ understand.
too, to。因为too…to…意为“太……而不能……”正好与前面的意思相吻合。另外，改写后的句子也可说成The text is so difficult that I can’t understand it.
204.I know a little bit about Italy as my wife and I ____ there several years ago.
A. are going B. had beenC. wentD. have been
题干中前半句“know”，一般现在时;后半句出现“several years ago”，明显的表示过去的时间，所以选择一般过去时“went”，答案C.本题很多同学都顺着中文“去过”而误选了“D. have been”，是没有掌握好语句中出现了具体过去时间这一关键。
205. The young girl sitting next to me on the plane was very nervous. She ____ before.
A. hasn‘t flown B. didn‘t flyC. hadn‘t flown D. wasn‘t flying
206. By the time you get back， great changes ______ in this area.A.will take place B.will be taken place
C.are going to take place D.will have taken place
题干“By the time you get back”，是“到你(将来)回来时”，这里因为是时间状语从句，将来时用一般时代替，因此后半句的时间应当使“将已经”，故选择D.
207.When their first child was born, they ______ for three years. A. had married B. had been married C. had got married D. got married [解析★]选B。这道题考察过去完成时。看到for three years, 第一，马上想到使用完成时，排除D。第二，动作必须是可延续性的，所以排除A、C两项。答案C。208.I was really anxious about you. You _____ home without a word. A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left C. couldn’t have left D. needn’t leave [解析★★]选B。 这道题情态动词+have done 表示“对过去发生的事件的推测”。shouldn’t have done 表示“本不该做某事，但是却做了。”所以选B最合适。C. couldn’t have done 表示“过去不可能发生的事”。
209. When all the work ______, you may go back home. A. finishes B. has finished C. is finished D. will be finished[解析]选C。考察两个语法点：第一考察主将从现，主句使用may + 动词原形，相当于一般讲来时，从句应该使用一般现在时，所以A、C两项入围。第二考察被动语态。Work 和finish 的关系是动宾关系，因work(工作)自己本身不能发出finish这个动作。所以用被动语态。答案是C
210.Lucy and I are classmates. We _______ in Class One. A. all are B. are all C. both are D. are both【解析】此题容易误选A或C。这里受到汉语思维的影响引起的，译成汉语正好是“我们都在一班”。表示两者都要用both，both一般放在be动词、情态动词或助动词之后，行为动词之前。正确答案为D。
211.If there are ______ trees,the air in our city will be _______cleaner.(more/fewer/much)
212.What does the word “alone” mean?=What’s the ___________ __________ the world “alone”?
上句中mean作动词，下句中meaning作名词，固定搭配：“the meaning of……的意思”，学生容易想到meaning，而忽视了后面的介词的搭配，容易写成：off/for
Study hard and your dream __________.学生看到了”and”会以为是前后动词时态对照，会写come true/comes true，选will come true，是因为它是以下句子的缩略：If you study hard, your dream will come true
When Martin visited Beijing for the first time,he __________ the city.大多数学生容易写成：was falling in love with/falling in love with分析：句中有when还有暗示 visited，学生很容易联想到第三单元的从句，而选择上面的答案。 fell in love with“爱上”，是暂时性动词，应该选用一般过去时。